The Basic Path to Project Management
Two free online project management workshops to equip young people with the basic skills for planning and managing a project effectively.
About this event
These will be delivered over two consecutive weekly sessions (Session 1 and Session 2). Participants will:
- Understand the basics of project planning.
- Become aware of the Waterfall and Agile project management.
- Gain better understanding of a project management lifecycle.
- Learn about project management activities including stakeholders’ engagement, governance, reporting and relevant documents.
- Gain confidence to contribute and provide meaningful support in a project management environment.
Torrential rain shower
Wind: 9 MPH
Humidity: 63 %
Feels like: 57 °F