The Expert reports to the Country Portfolio Manager and will act as Enabel’s key focal point in relation to private sector development and will assure coordination of the team of experts, the implementation & follow-up of all private sector development activities within Enabel’s interventions in close coordination with the different intervention managers and Rwandan counterpart institutions.
– You contribute to the implementation of the projects by taking part in the planning, execution, coordination, and monitoring and evaluation of activities;
– You promote private sector investment and inclusive and sustainable value-chains development for Enabel;
– You actively assist the local authorities in developing appropriate financial mechanisms to support the private sector and elaborating public private partnerships (PPP) mechanisms;
– You support the improvement of business development services (BDS) in the areas of intervention including increasing access to markets, decent jobs creation and the promotion of regional trade;
– You advise on the basis of your technical expertise, in order to achieve performance in accordance with national and international norms and standards;
– You organise knowledge building and knowledge management in order to create an inclusive, informed climate of trust within the project;
– You contribute to capacity development of partner organisations (various ministries, local administrative entities, Rwanda Agriculture Board, Private Sector Federations, Development Bank of Rwanda…).