Join our Project Delivery Group (PDG), a dynamic team of professionals passionately committed to world-class project delivery across the globe. With expertise in sustainable studies, asset building and operations, and industry-leading efficiencies, our best-in-class team leverages methodologies, governance and systems that are unparalleled in the engineering space. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
The Structural D raughtsman is responsible for the production of civil/structural 3D models and 2D drawings , and reinforcing drawings and schedules, in accordance with project requirements under the supervision of the Lead Designer and/or Engineer. The Structural D raughtsman is required to apply specialized and/or advanced engineering principles at a conceptual level. This would be a contract position for up to twelve months or a permanent position.
• Coordinate the work of junior draftspersons and senior draftspersons in the preparation of contract drawings, record keeping and other statistical work
• Produce and maintain technical and engineering drawings using 3D and 2D CAD software as required
• Perform conceptual layout work
• Develop design details
• Check drawings prior to release
• Ensure coordination with designers and engineers of other disciplines
• Perform clash detection of models with other discipline models
• In conjunction with engineering staff, prepare design concepts for both internal and client review
• In conjunction with engineering staff, produce detailed engineering drawings and documentation for identified and approved concepts/projects
• Participation in formal engineering review processes
• Verify onsite condition and dimensions relating to existing facilities