The objectives of the Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce are:
1. To promote the development of trade, commerce, investment and
industrial technological relationships between the public and
private sectors of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (Nigeria) and the
United States of America (United States).
2. To promote and develop economic, cultural and social interests
between Nigeria and the United States.
3. To promote and develop contacts, foster mutual understanding and
encourage sound and ethical business relationships between
Nigerians and Americans in business.
4. To foster relationships with other Chambers of Commerce in Nigeria
and the United States.
5. To encourage the establishment of Chapters of the Chamber
6. To promote the consideration of all matters relating to Nigerian-
American trade, commerce and investment and to communicate
such information to its members and to the Nigerian-American
7. To establish and maintain a Chamber, for persons and organisations
concerned with and interested in the foregoing objectives, which will
provide a forum to identify and discuss common commercial interest.
8. To borrow or raise money on such terms and on such security (if
any) as may be thought fit and to accept grants, donations or gifts for
the furtherance of the objectives of the Chamber.
9. To invest the monies of the Chamber not immediately required for its
operating needs in or upon such investment, securities or property
as may be thought fit.
To do all other lawful things as may be incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objectives
3294 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Duluth, GA 30096, United States